Diet Meal Plan

Diet Meal Plan

Jeeto was very fat. She weighed 100 kilos, and she was getting heavier every month, so she went to see her doctor.

He said, "You need a diet, Jeeto, and I've got a good one here."

He gave her a small book and said, "Read this carefully and eat the things on page 21 every day. Then come back and see me in two weeks time."

Jeeto came again two weeks later, but she wasn't thinner, she was fatter. The doctor was surprised and said, "Are you eating the things on page 21 of the small book?"

"Yes, doctor," she answered.

The next day the doctor visited Jeeto during her dinner. She was very surprised to see him.

"Jeeto ," he said, "Why are you eating potatoes and bread? They aren't in your diet."

"But, doctor," Jeeto answered, "I ate my diet at lunch time, This is my dinner."